Google

Monday, November 10, 2008

Barack Obama Wins X Factor

After many months of bitter competition, the public has voted and Barack Obama has been declared X Factor winner. After the result was announced John McCain supporters were outraged because they could no cast their votes in time - claiming the polling booths were jammed with hot-air balloons left by Judge Simon Cowell. Obama is pictured singing his winning song, don't "Don't Cry For Me Dusty Springfield." A clearly emotional Obama had this to say to the Loughborough Echo, "It is a great honour for me to win the X Factor, and I will not let the voters or my country down. They were many good acts in the show, and there have been many, great previous winners, but I think I just shaded it."
Editor's Note: They do a good pint of Timothy Taylor's Landlord in The Jolly Potters, Castle Donington.

Technorati Tags:
Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home