Google

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Brussels is the dirtiest, filthiest city in the world - part 1: the barker's egg



Why are the streets of Brussels coverd in dog shit? Everywhere you go, a steaming turd will greet you, and you are forced to walk around it. When I first came to Brussels, I wondered why everyone was walking with their heads down - I just thought all Belgians were miserable bastards - but now I know the truth.
You would think something would be done about it, but no. People seem to accept it.

There are even areas specially provided for dogs to do their business, but I notice people do not like to use these and so these areas are actually cleaner than the street.

And when you step in it wearing shoes with a good tread - well, I don't need to go into the details, but a pointed stick is a good investment after all.



Technorati Tags:
Link

3 Comments:

At 1:26 PM, Blogger DocMurf said...

I too have visited Brussels and would have to agree with lemurff, you're ankle deep in the dog shite. This is particularly galling for shoe fetishists whom I know like to give the old sole of a boot the odd lick or two.

 
At 10:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 
At 1:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home