Google

Sunday, January 28, 2007

HSBC - Bank Robbers! Save our Post Offices!

I read on an English gas bill that I could pay for it at any bank with a cheque or cash. As my account is in Ireland, I decided to pay in cash at the nearest bank - which happened to be an HSBC. Inside, I was asked did I have an account there, I said no. They said I would have to pay £5. THE DIRTY FILTHY ROBBING GREEDY BASTARDS! I told them to shove it. I went to a post office and paid the bill - free of charge! Do you think the government should force the banks to remove these charges? Should our beloved post-offices close? I say keep them all open and close down the robbing banks!

Technoratic Tags:
Link

2 Comments:

At 9:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HSBC stands for Horrible Stinking Bank Charges

 
At 4:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doc Murph,

apologies for my long absence. Months of having my phone tapped and having my computer bugged has forced me into temporary exile, thus, unable to access the site to post my own articles I have decided to make contact this way. I do have photos that were taken secretly during my recent incarceration by a certain 'transatlantic intelligence agency'and I'm now willing to blow the whistle loudly! I also have an interesting report on vacuum cleaners powered by rodents and dwarves. Your help in facilitating my safe return as a contributor would be most welcome.

Yours always

Judge's cat
(Formerly Judge Cats)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home