Google

Monday, August 03, 2009

Newsflash: Joleon Lescott to Stay at Everton

The Everton centreback, Joleon Lescott, broke the silence in the last half hour and has publicly declared his loyalty to Everton FC, and that he will NOT be handing in a transfer request. He told CFTS, "I am putting an end to these rumours by stating categorically that I do not want to leave Everton, no matter what price Manchester City offer. I am happy here, and I believe we will break into the top 4 this season. We have a terrific squad and team spirit, and I do not want to become part of that 'circus' at Eastlands. David Moyes has made me into the player I am today, and I want to repay him with my loyalty to the club I love so much."

Link

2 Comments:

At 9:50 PM, Anonymous David Moyes said...

Well done Joleon

 
At 2:00 PM, Blogger DocMurf said...

This CFTS has since been sacked.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home