Google

Friday, September 15, 2006

CRISPS IN THE PUB - OR IS IT CRISIS?

I noticed in the pub tonight that after several quarts of fine stout and ales, the lettering on my packet of badger and snipe flavored crisps became distorted. I stared at the word 'CRISPS' then suddenly the letter 'P' metamorphosised into the letter 'I' - thus spelling 'CRISIS'. Can you imagine how I felt? A nibble between pints had become a nine-eleven. I believe this was a subliminal message warning me that last orders was fast approaching. And sure enough the bell rang at that very moment. Thank God for Franz Kafka!
Extra Material provided by:
CRiSPS - Centre for Research in Strategic Purchasing and Supply
CRISIS RAPE CENTRE - I sometimes pop down there to give them counselling


Technorati Tags:

Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home